Lorch Foundation is offering Bursaries for international students at Cranfield University. Bursaries are available for international students to pursue full-time master’s course in water.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specialising in science, engineering, technology and management.
If students are an international student they will need to provide evidence that they have achieved a satisfactory test result in an English qualification.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Bursaries are available for pursuing full-time MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Bursaries are awarded in the field of Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc Environmental Water Management MSc Water and Sanitation for Development MSc.
- Scholarship Award: Up to £5,000
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and international students can apply for bursaries.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should possess a minimum 2:1 UK Honours degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physical Sciences or related discipline, and have been offered a place on the 1-year full-time MSc in Water and Wastewater Engineering, Community and Water Sanitation or Environmental Water Management.
- English Language Requirements: The minimum standard expected from a number of accepted courses are as follows:
IELTS – 6.5
TOEFL – 92
Pearson PTE Academic – 65
Cambridge English Scale – 180
Cambridge English: Advanced – C
Cambridge English: Proficiency – C
In addition to these minimum scores, you are also expected to achieve a balanced score across all elements of the test.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship you must make an application for admission to Cranfield University using the online form. When you complete the application form please state in the ‘funding’ section that you wish to be considered for the Lorch Scholarship.