The UCD Applied Language Centre will be offering 2 competitive Scholarships who will study on the MA in TESOL full-time in the academic year 2018-2019.
UCD Applied Language Centre (ALC) is a teaching, research and resource centre at University College Dublin. The ALC also has a university-wide remit to provide teaching, self-study, testing and advisory services across UCD and to the wider national and international community.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for MA TESOL programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will cover 50% of the 2018/2019 tuition fees and will be awarded on merit.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known The UCD Applied Language Centre will be offering 2 competitive Scholarships (for 1 full-time EU student and for 1 full-time Non-EU student).
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have an offer on the MA full time.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a personal statement (max. 500 words) outlining their commitment to language teaching and excellence in teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Please also describe how the scholarship would impact on your future career in the area of TESOL.
Candidates must submit the Scholarship Application Form which includes the personal statement by e-mail specifying the scheme for which they are applying i.e. Application for MA TESOL Scholarship (Non-EU) or MA TESOL Scholarship (EU).