L’Oréal Foundation is inviting applications for Maghreb Fellowships. This program determines and rewards young talented female researchers in the following fields (Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Physiology, Biotechnology, Ecology and Chemistry applied to life).
The Maghreb Fellowships L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science aims at promoting the participation of young women in science.
The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing PhD or a postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the following fields (Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Physiology, Biotechnology, Ecology and Chemistry applied to life)
Scholarship Award: 10 000 €
Number of Scholarships: 5 annual Fellowships
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Doctoral & Postdoctoral level
- Open to all scientific fields
- Maximum 35 years old
- Working or studying in the region
Nationality: Citizens of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be applying for a PhD or a postdoctoral fellowship.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applications can only be made through the online platform by the applicants themselves. An application is considered complete when it contains all of the following parts, in English or in French:
- A detailed resume (Curriculum Vitae) filled directly in the website www.fwis.fr.
- Copies of diplomas obtained starting from the BS.
- A copy of an official transcript of undergraduate and graduate studies.
- A detailed abstract/description of the research project of a maximum 2 pages
- Including research projects in progress
- A suggested project of the grant’s use supporting the application and inclusive to some budgetary indications
- The list of publications and patents.
- Recommendation letters from supervisor and/or director of the scientific institute or school where the thesis has been carried.
- Letter of acceptance from the host laboratory for post-doctoral studies.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 28, 2017.