Rovira i Virgili University is inviting applications for 25 new predoctoral research fellowships. There are 33 research projects on offer for the 2017 MFP call. However, only 25 fellowships will be financed. The best 25 candidates that have chosen different projects will be offered a fellowship at URV.
University is contacting you because they are looking for Master’s students that want to carry out their PhD in Reus, Tarragona, Catalonia for 3 years. If you have a master student that complies with the mobility rule at July 31st, 2017 (meaning s/he has started the master courses after August 1st, 2016), please let him/her know of this opportunity, as s/he would qualify for applying, even if s/he does not have the master title yet.
The general summary of the PhD program is:
• The title of the project to work on: Anthocyanin supplementation through red-fleshed apple or anthocyanin extract: Mechanistic insights and cardiometabolic effects in hypercholesterolemic subjects (Dra. Solà’s group).
For more information related to the project:
• The candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to 31/07/2017.
• Gross annual salary: 26443.80 €
• Dedication: Full time
• Working hours: 37.5 hours a week
• Expected start date: October 1, 2017
• Submission deadline: April 15, 2017
• More information about the Eligibility criteria, Working and Employment conditions, FAQ, Submission information, Evaluation and Selection criteria, and more are detailed in