MAG-JLT and LUISS Business School is offering scholarships for Italian students. Scholarships are available for candidates to participate in the Master in Management and Technology with a Major in Risk Management and Insurance.
The program is designed and launched jointly with MAG-JLT Group, leader broker for Italian companies working in national and international markets.
The Major in Risk Management and Insurance of the Master in Management and Technology is an educational offer promoted to shape young talents who wish to acquire a new set of crucial skills in planning and executing Risk management processes to obtain professional growth which can be immediately recognized by the corporate world.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are available for candidates to participate in the Master in Management and Technology with a Major in Risk Management and Insurance
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, equivalent to 14,000.00 EUR.
Number of Scholarships: The initiative offers 10 full scholarships to a selected group of outstanding candidates.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: Candidates regularly accepted into the Master in Management and Technology with Major in Risk Management and Insurance.
Nationality: Students from Italy are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
How to Apply: Applications for the scholarships must be submitted to smluissbs-at-luiss.it. To apply for the scholarship Applicants must participate in the admission process and provide:
- Fully completed application form;
- Copy of their degree certificate;
- Copy of passport or ID document;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Admission fee receipt (EUR 75 admission fee – nonrefundable).
- Applicants must write an essay (maximum 2000 words) containing the following elements:
- Reasons why they qualify for the scholarship;
- An aspect of their life that has made them stand out amongst their peers;
- An explanation of how the program is expected to contribute to their career and future goals related to personal development.
Application Deadline: The application deadline July 30, 2017.