The World Trade Institute (WTI) is proud to offer Master Scholarships Programme for International Students. These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics.
These scholarships are designed for students and young professionals who wish to broaden their knowledge of international trade and investment in the fields of law, economics and political science.
The World Trade Institute (WTI) is a leading academic institution dedicated to studies, teaching and research in international trade and investment regulation and economic globalisation and sustainability.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics.
- Scholarship Award: The WTI offers a limited number of partial grants (up to 25% of MILE/TRAIL+ tuition fees) to outstanding candidates
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed at least an undergraduate degree.
English Language Requirements: The MILE programme is taught exclusively in English and you need to arrive at the WTI with a level of English that allows you to fully benefit from the courses. In particular, your level of English needs to allow you to express yourself effectively in and outside the classroom, deliver on weekly writing assignments and adequately cover a weekly reading load of up to 200 pages.
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- A completed version of this application form,
- A detailed CV [optional template],
- A letter of motivation (see section V of the application form for details)
- A two-page essay in English (see section V of the application form for details)
- Transcripts and degrees of all completed college/university courses,
- Evidence of English proficiency for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation