BI Norwegian Business School is inviting applications for 25 masters of science international scholarships. Norwegian and International applicants are eligible to apply.
BI Norwegian Business School aims for a national and international mix in the student body. Hence, priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
BI Norwegian Business School is an internationally recognised not-for-profit private institution, located in Norway. Established in 1943, BI has one of Europe’s largest and most productive academic environments.
Applicants must have minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for pursuing a master of Science programs at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Scholarship Award: The MSc International Scholarships range from partial to full tuition for the first year of studies. You might also receive the opportunity to renew for a second year. Some living expenses may be covered by a one-time stipend. The amount is set after a thorough individual assessment of each candidate. All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: A maximum of 25 scholarships are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2018.
- Nationality: Norwegian and International applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Norwegian and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance and demonstrated financial need who apply for, and are accepted in, a Master of Science degree. BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship. Documentation of financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial declaration. Please include proof of financial need.