The South African Research Chair in Multilevel Government is proud to offer Bursaries for South African Students to apply for master and PhD programme. These bursaries are awarded in the field of legal and constitutional studies with other disciplines, such as political science and public administration.
The aim of the bursaries is to enable and encourage talented students.
The Dullah Omar Institute, formerly the Community Law Centre, at the University of the Western Cape (‘the Centre’), works to realize the democratic values and human rights enshrined in South Africa’s Constitution.
Course Level: These bursaries are available to pursue masters and PhD programme.
Study Subject: These bursaries are awarded in legal and constitutional studies with other disciplines, such as political science and public administration.
Scholarship Award: These bursaries will cover the following:
- The bursary covers all tuition fees and a living allowance.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- An undergraduate degree and an honours degree in law, political science, economics, public administration or other related social science;
- Proven ability to undertake advanced research; and
- Relevant experience, where applicable.
Nationality: South African applicants can apply for these bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- The programme offers prestigious bursaries of the South African Research Chair in Multilevel Government in the 2018 academic year. The Dullah Omar Institute may offer other highly competitive bursaries, depending on availability of funds.
- Students wishing to apply for bursaries must add a motivational letter to their application to Ms Hendricks.
- To apply, forward a copy of relevant research outputs, academic record, CV, a letter of motivation and the email addresses of three referees to Ms Valma Hendricks (vhendricks-at-uwc.ac.za).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2017.