The Franco – Thai Scholarship Program aims to support Thai students under the age of 35 who intend to study in French universities or Higher Education Institutions, at Master’s degree or PhD level.
The scholarship provides a monthly allowance to pursue studies in France. It also includes social protection coverage for the whole stay in France, priority for student housing and a possible round trip to France.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing masters and Ph.D. degree at French universities or Higher Education Institutions.
Study Subject: All fields of studies are encouraged.
Scholarship Award: The full scholarship benefits include:
- A monthly allowance of 767 euros;
- An annual roundtrip ticket;
- Social protection;
- Priority for accessing to student housing.
Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Franco-Thai Scholarship Program, applicants must be:
- Under the age of 35 years old;
- A Thai national;
- Intending to pursue a Master’s degree or PhD in France (exchange programs are not eligible).
Nationality: Thai students can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be intending to pursue a Master’s degree or PhD in France (exchange programs are not eligible)
English language Requirements: The level of proficiency required should be consistent with the program to be followed.
How to Apply: The scholarship application file must include:
- A filled in scholarship 2017 application form (online);
- A copy of passport / ID;
- An up-to-date résumé stating the entire academic curriculum;
- A cover letter explaining motivations and interests in the planned project;
- Copies of academic diploma (Bachelor, Masters or PhD only) ;
- University transcripts of the last two years of studies;
For Master level candidates:
- Enrolment attestation copy and/or copies of exchanges with the host university in France.
- An attestation signed by your tutor indicating his commitment to supervise your thesis; or in case of co-supervision an attestation signed by the two supervisors (Thai and French) indicating their commitment to supervise in France and in Thailand if need be;
- A detailed description of the research project (2/3 pages) including a detailed work plan.
- In case of co-supervision, a detailed plan of the various periods to spend in France during the research work.
- Cost-sharing commitment letter from the corresponding organisation;
- Academic and/or professional recommendations;
- Language proficiency certificates: French (TCF, DELF, DALF, academic degree,…) and/or English (TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.).
Application Deadline: Deadline for online submission: February 19th, 2017.