The Technical University of Munich is pleased to offer MATLAB Student Ambassador Scholarship. German students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The Technical University of Munich is a research university with campuses in Munich, Garching, and Freising-Weihenstephan. It is a member of TU9, an incorporated society of the largest and most notable German institutes of technology.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelors and masters degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship:
- Scholarship i.H.v. 300 € p. Month (term one semester), from October 2017
- Participants deal with questions in the field of model-based development·
- Participants deal with questions in the field of model-based development
- Attendees will be available to students with questions in this area operation of development and analysis software as mentors
- Leadership of student group “Stud | Lab”
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
In the upcoming semester, the MATLAB Student Ambassador scholarship is again available for bachelor and master students.
Nationality: German students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply: Conditions:
- Written as a Bachelor / Master at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of TUM
- Experience with MATLAB / Simulink• Above average notes
- To be submitted: Motivation letter, curriculum vitae, bachelor’s degree (if available) certificate of registration
- Application to Univ. Prof. Dr.-Ing. F. Holzapfel: florian.holzapfel-at-tum.de, until the end of Aug. 17
- Further questions to markus.hochstrasser-at-tum.de.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 17, 2017.