The Saint Leo University is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity equivalent to a savings of $6,000 over the course of a qualifying student’s program.
The Saint Leo University is a private, nonprofit, Roman Catholic liberal arts university established in 1889. Its primary campus is located in St. Leo, Florida, 35 miles north of Tampa in Pasco County.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MBA Online.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: University is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity equivalent to a savings of $6,000 over the course of a qualifying student’s program.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: US citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Students must be new for the 2018 – Summer 1 term.
Students seeking to pursue the MBA Online (online only format).
Students must meet all admissions, academic and programmatic requirements in order to be eligible for this one-time scholarship opportunity, including the submission of official transcripts.
Students must have achieved a 3.25 GPA in their completed undergraduate or graduate program at a regionally accredited institution.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.