Applications are invited for a Scholarship for Central-eastern or South-eastern European countries at TU Wien in Austria. Scholarships are available to pursue MBA programme.
The university program aims at persons interested in gaining qualifications and know how in general management while at the same time dealing with the second largest cost factor in companies (real estate and infrastructure) and learning how to optimize it.
The TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research and is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises.
- Applications deadline: January 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of general management and expertise from real estate and facility management.
- Scholarship Award: The TU Wien will be granting a Central-eastern or South-eastern European countries scholarship in the amount of EUR 5,000.
- Nationality: Applicants from Central-eastern or South-eastern European countries are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is awarded to an applicant from Central-eastern or South-eastern European countries.
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Republic of Macedonia, European Turkey and Ukraine.
Entrance Requirements: This MBA program will be exclusively run in English. As the program has become more and more international in its focus, participants, and lecturers, this change will further enhance the quality and internationality of the program.
The TU Wien will be granting a Central-eastern or South-eastern European countries scholarship in the amount of EUR 5,000. – to an applicant from Central-eastern or South-eastern European countries.
An admitted individual from Central-eastern or South-eastern European countries must hold an academic degree along with a minimum of two years work experience and adequate knowledge of English.
English Language Requirements: Candidates must have adequate knowledge of English.
How to Apply: Please request an application form to fm(at)tuwien.ac.at.
The application documents (incl. letter of motivation and a copy of certificates) have to be sent by e-mail to fm(at)tuwien.ac.at. Payment of the tuition fee has to be financed privately.