Applications are invited for Charlie Bell Scholarship for Future Leaders for the year 2018. Australian citizen or permanent resident are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Scholarship is designed to encourage people to realise their academic and professional goals by awarding a measure of financial support.
The Scholarship, administered by the Charlie Bell School of Management, recognises Charlie’s commitment towards the provision of ongoing learning and education.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or post graduate degree at an Australian University.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered.
Scholarship Award: Each year, up to three awards may be granted under the Scholarship as follows:
- One award, valued up to $15,000 may only be granted to an employee of McDonald’s Australia Limited or employed at a McDonald’s restaurant by a McDonald’s franchisee (Employee Award);
- Two awards valued each up to $15,000, may be granted at the discretion of the Selection Committee (Discretionary Award).
Number of Scholarships: Up to three awards are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, applicants must:
- Gain acceptance to or be enrolled in, an undergraduate or post graduate degree at an Australian University;
- Be available to commence university or continue university, as the case may be, in semester 1, 2018;
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- Not have been a previous recipient of the Charlie Bell Scholarship If an applicant is aged under 18 years, parental consent is required to validate the Scholarship application.
Nationality: The Australian citizen or permanent resident are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted via email to: scholarships-at-au.mcd.com no later than Wednesday 1st November 2017 (close of business). Applications received after the deadline date (close of business) will not be considered. Please do not contact McDonald’s with regards to your scholarship application once lodged. All successful and unsuccessful applicants will be contacted in due course. Only one Application may be submitted per person.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is November 1, 2017.