For entry in the academic year 2018-2019, there are four Media Scholarships for international students. The Executive Dean’s Scholarship for the Faculty of Media & Communication (International) is available to any international postgraduate applicant for a full-time taught Media Master’s degree, excluding Postgraduate Diplomas.
Bournemouth University is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole. The university was founded in 1992 as one of the new universities, however the origins of its predecessor date back to the early 1900s.
If English is not student’s first language, they will need to provide evidence that they can read, write, listen to and speak English to the required standard for their degree course.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time taught Media Master’s degree, excluding Postgraduate Diplomas.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded the Faculty of Media & Communication.
- Scholarship Award: All of the awards are made in the form of a tuition fee reduction, to the value of 50%.
- Number of Scholarships: There are four scholarships available.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate Media course with the Faculty of Media & Communication
- You must hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2i) degree (or overseas equivalent)
- English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, applicants will have to provide evidence that they have been assessed in all four components of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required standard for a degree course. As a general rule, to be accepted onto any Bachelor’s or Master’s program, the student will need to have achieved a minimum of IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in each component.
How to Apply: Applicants must fill in an application further highlighting their academic achievements and explaining why they should be considered for this scholarship.