The Linda Norgrove Foundation is pleased to announce Medical Scholarship for female applicants of Afghanistan. These scholarships will cover annual grant of $1,500 a year.
The aim of the scholarships is to support women education of Afghanistan.
The Linda Norgrove Foundation was established in October 2010 in memory of Linda Norgrove, who was devoted to ensuring that the people of Afghanistan would achieve prosperity and stability as their country was rebuilt.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of medical.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships will cover annual grant of $1,500 a year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Six scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Afghanistan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant should have their High school diploma in the time of applying for the grant.
- The scholarship is applicable only for those applicants who are applying to one of the following universities in Kabul:
- Zawul University
- Khatem-ul-Nabeen University
- Kateb University
- Applicants should download and submit the LNF Application form for the Medical Scholarship along with 2 essays, both having a length not exceeding 1 page, in either Dari or English:
- First essay should detail their passion for medicine and reasons that have inspired them to choose this field.
- Second essay explaining their financial situation and demonstrate why they need the scholarship to allow them to study medicine.
- Note: Those students who are already enrolled in the program should explain in their essay about their source of funding up until now.
Nationality: Female applicants of Afghanistan are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have High school diploma.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
Applicants are required to submit the LNF Medical Scholarship application, which includes all the details of the applicant and the essays mentioned above. All applicants are required to submit their High School Transcript and Diploma. Students who are already enrolled need to submit a copy of their recent exam score provide from the university. Applicants should merge all the required documents into one PDF file and send it to the below email address: lnfmedicalscholarship-at-gmail.com
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 28, 2017.