Meiji University is offering International Students Incentive Scholarship Program for 2018 intake. This programme is for privately financed international students enrolled in a regular course to obtain a degree of Meiji University.
Meiji University International Student Incentive Scholarship Program is a scholarship to provide an opportunity to study at Meiji University for young, competent students with financial difficulty from target countries/regions.
Meiji University was founded in January 1881 as the Meiji Law School by a group of young lawyers barely in their 30’s: Tatsuo Kishimoto, Kozo Miyagi, and Misao Yashiro. It was an era characterized by Japan’s urgent need to develop as a modern independent nation.
Course Level: Scholarships are available pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: 50,000 yen per month for undergraduates/graduates, up to six months.
Number of Awards: Several slots are available
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: To apply for the scholarship, all applicants must:
- Obtains a citizenship of the target country/region specified in Appendix. The applicants who have dual nationality are eligible only if ALL nationalities are from of the target country/region.
- Resides in the target countries/regions specified in Appendix at the time of the application (Except students who are enrolled in Meiji University as a MEXT scholar).
- Be admitted to Meiji University through admission exams designed for international students.
- Plan to have resident status of “College Student”.
- Does not receive any other scholarship.
- Be motivated to join international networking activities for Meiji University students.
Nationality: International students can apply for Incentive Scholarship Program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: University accepts official standardized test results (SAT, ACT, IB, or EJU)
English Language Requirement: EJU: Examination language option: English
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: Each program has a different deadline.