Applications are invited for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme for the year 2017. South African applicants are eligible to apply for this bursary.
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Course Level: Bursary is available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Anyone studying (or intending to study in): Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics, Economics, LLB, Finance/Accounting and HR.
Scholarship Award: Bursary offers:
- Study at a University of choice
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
- Conditions apply
Scholarship can be taken in the South Africa
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this bursary:
- South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for, or currently pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th yr students may apply)
- Anyone studying (or intending to study in): Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics, Economics, LLB, Finance/Accounting and HR.
- Grade 12, excellent June examination results
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results, an average of 65% an advantage.
- Who may not apply?
Employees of Mercedes-Benz South Africa Group of Companies.
Nationality: South African applicants are eligible to apply for this bursary.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Bursary application deadline is 21 October 2016.