The University of Applied Arts Vienna seeks outstanding applicants with a strong background for merit-based grants and support grants. Grants are open to Austrian and EEA citizens to pursue bachelor, master or diploma programmes.
Merit-based grants serve as recognition of outstanding achievements and relate to the study performance of the preceding academic year.
The University of Applied Arts Vienna is an art university and institution of higher education in Vienna, the capital of Austria. It has had university status since 1970.
Course Level: Grants are available for bachelor-, master- or diploma programmes.
Study Subject: Grants are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: A merit-based grant may not be less than the amount of EUR 750 and not exceed EUR 1,500.
Scholarship can be taken in Austria
- Submission of an application with certificate of registration (= Meldezettel) by Monday, 06 November 2017 / 12:00 noon. If the certificate of registration is in a foreign language, a German or English translation must be submitted.
- Austrian citizenship, EEA citizenship, or the equivalent pursuant to § 4 StudFG. Students from the Switzerland have to provide a registration certificate (= Anmeldebescheinigung für EWR-BürgerInnen und SchweizerInnen).
- Outstanding study performance (grade point average may be no less than 2.0) Minimum number of ECTS-credits: 55. Credits of courses with the assessment “participation with success” will be disregarded. Art Education students: Test scores from both subject majors are considered.
- The study, or the study phase, must have been completed within the stipulated period (legally prescribed study period plus one tolerance semester) taking into account any important reasons pursuant to § 19 StudFG.
- In the case of Art Education courses (diploma courses), the application must be made to the university, which is first on the list of selected study combinations.
Nationality: Austrian and EEA citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Application forms and written information are available at the Office of Student and Academic Affairs (Ms Reiss) from 06 October 2017 on. Grant applications must be submitted in full and on time according to the respective closing date. Incomplete or overdue applications cannot be considered.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 6, 2017.