La Trobe University offers Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in the field of Sports, Australia 2013
Study Subject(s):Courses offered by university
Scholarship Provider: La Trobe University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Eligibility:To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Be studying Australian Year 12 or IB in 2012.
- Be intending to enrol in a course at a La Trobe campus; and – achieve an ATAR of 90+.
- Demonstrate high achievement in their chosen sport; and – be currently competing at state, national or international level in their chosen sport.
-The chosen sport must be recognised by one of the listed organisations or if not, the applicant must apply to the University for an exception to be made.
- Be supported by referee reports.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Description: La Trobe University is an Elite Athlete-Friendly University and has a strong commitment to sport and the role that it plays in a balanced educational environment. Fostering elite athletes and helping them to play sport whilst studying is a major part of that commitment. La Trobe University has many links with local and international sporting organisations. La Trobe University assists elite athletes in sourcing flexible study means to enable them to continue performing at optimum level whilst studying.
Value of scholarships:$10000 for one year paid in two instalments of $5000 after confirmation of enrolment at the 1stand 2nd semester census dates.
How to Apply: By post/Hand delivered
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 October 2012