Applications are invited for Mick Boyle PhD Research Scholarship in Engineering at the University of Sydney. The scholarship is awarded to students for pursuing full-time PhD within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies.
The Mick Boyle PhD Research Scholarship in Engineering was established in 2012 to encourage postgraduate research and innovation to create sustainable communities and infrastructure.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it was Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 17, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time PhD research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the current RTP rate per annum.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents with an unconditional offer of admission for full-time studies in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney. Applicants must be willing to undertake research in engineering.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.