The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is offering scholarship opportunities to the Tanzanian citizens to pursue master’s degree programme in academic year 2017-2018.
The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the master’s degree programme.
Study Subject: Applicants are required to apply in the fields of Government priorities, such as Agribusiness, Irrigation, Oil and Gas, Engineering and Management, Health and Allied Sciences, Science and Technology, Telecommunications, Geology, Petroleum Engineering and Mining.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover:
- Round trip air ticket;
- Settlement allowance and a monthly living allowance;
- Tuition and supplementary fees;
- Life and health insurance.
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with upper second class or above;
- Applicants should be resident citizens of the United Republic of Tanzania; and
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age at the date of application.
Nationality: Tanzanian students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with upper second class or above.
Test Requirement: Institute of Foreign Affairs Test (INFA Test) within 2 year.
English Language Requirement: English language certification e.g.TOEFL, IELTS.
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by post. Applicants are required to use, International Cooperation Agency (TICA) website which will enable them to obtain application forms and medical report form.
Documents required to be submitted
Candidate should submit their applications forms and copy of the following documents:
- Birth certificate;
- Three (3) copies of TICA application form affixed with photographs;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation or Referees (from application Academic advisor or Employer);
- Three (3) Copies of degree certificate in English;
- Three (3) copies of transcripts of studies (mark sheets) in English;
- English language certification e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, Institute of Foreign Affairs Test (INFA Test) within 2 year
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 20, 2016.