BRAC JPG School of Public Health is inviting applications for the Master of Public Health (MPH) scholarships for the year academic year 2017/2018. Students from African and Latin American countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
BRAC JPG School of Public Health (BRAC JPGSPH) was founded in 2004 in Dhaka, Bangladesh to address the unmet public health challenges particular to Asia, Africa, and South America. The School was co-founded by BRAC, icddr, b and BRAC University, realizing that public health needs in developing countries require immersive, community-based teaching and learning to provide locally innovated research and sustainable health solutions.
Applicants must have Proficiency in Mathematics and oral and written English.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Public Health.
Scholarship Award: BRAC JPG School of Public Health offers accommodations for international students with the following amenities:
- Secure BRAC University facility
- Air-conditioned rooms
- WiFi facilities
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided
- Transport to/from School
- Accommodation Fee: US$ 8,000
Number of Scholarships: 4 BRAC University partial scholarships available for students from African and Latin American countries.
Scholarship can be taken in Bangladesh
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Bachelor and/or Master degree(s) in Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Midwifery) or Social Sciences
- GPA 3.0 or above
- Proficiency in Mathematics and oral and written English
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and data analysis software
- Professional public health experience preferred.
Nationality: Students from African and Latin American countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have GPA 3.0 or above.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have Proficiency in Mathematics and oral and written English.
How to Apply: Please send your completed applications with all documents to Md. Saiful Islam – saiful-at-bracjpgsph.org.
To complete the application process, attach the following:
- Scanned copy of all academic papers: secondary, higher secondary, graduation, Masters degree (if any)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Scanned copy of passport
- Electronic signature
- Passport size photograph
Application Deadline: Application deadline for international students is November 1, 2017.