UWE Bristol is accepting applications for MSc International Management Scholarship. These scholarships are open to international students for January 2017 intake.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 40 universities in the world in the QS World University rankings 2015.
The mission of the university is to pursue and share knowledge and understanding both for their own sake and to help individuals and society fulfill their potential.
If English is not applicant’s first language, they will be required to meet the UK Border Agency and Universities minimum English Language requirements such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) overall score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of International Management.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship covers 50% tuition fees
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: In order to apply for scholarship, they must follow the given criteria
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
- Successful candidates when accepting the scholarship will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee.
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement Applicant will need a good honours degree (minimum 2.2) from a recognised Higher Education institution or equivalent from a recognised overseas institution.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If English is not applicant’s first language, they will be required to meet the UK Border Agency and Universities minimum English Language requirements such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) overall score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component.
How to Apply: Application for the MSc International Management programme can be made online by selecting the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the web page. To be considered for the Scholarship applicants will need to cover the following points in their personal statement which should accompany the programme application:
- What would you bring to the MSc International Management programme / your student cohort?
- How do you intend to use the MSc International Management after graduation?
Students who have deferred their application from academic year 2015/2016 to 2016/2017 will need to write another personal statement if they would like to be considered for the Scholarship and upload it via their UWE welcome portal.
They should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for MSc International Management Scholarship” before uploading via their welcome portal.
Application Deadline: For January 2017 start the submission deadline is 31 October 2016.