The Government of Kerala funded scholarship for muslim girls for Undergraduate, Masters or Higher Education programs to study in Govt/Aided Institution, India, 2012
Study Subject(s):Courses offered by the University
Course Level:Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Higher courses
Scholarship Provider: The Government of Kerala
Scholarship can be taken at: India
– Should belong to MUSLIM , Latin, Converted Christian (SC, Velar)community and should be a native of Kerala.
– Should be a GIRL student studying for the first year of Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
– Students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
– Should have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
– Family Annual income should not exceed 2.50 Lakhs.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: The Government of Kerala has introduced various scholarships and grants awarded to meritorious students of outstanding performance in the education sector as well as to the students of socially and economically backward categories. The Higher Education Department of Government of Kerala is entrusted with the responsibility of selection and disbursement of various financial aid scholarships to Higher Secondary, Under Graduate and Post Graduate Streams. This project envisages the development and implementation of a web-enabled scholarship management system to facilitate the Directorate of Collegiate education for an efficient, foolproof system for the selection of the students and also do the disbursements. The System also facilitates the students, various educational institutions and the Scholarship Department to update and monitor the selection and disbursement process.
Undergraduates: Rs. 3,000/- per annum (3,000 Nos).
Postgraduates: Rs. 4,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos).
Professional Courses: Rs. 5,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos).
Hostel Stipend: Rs. 10,000/- per annum (2,000 Nos).
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: 30-11-2011