The University College of Technology Sarawak is awarding Foundation Scholarships for Malaysian Students. These scholarships will cover full tuition fees.
The aim of the scholarships is to reward and encourage excellence of students.
University College of Technology Sarawak or UCTS is a university college located in Malaysia.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the Foundation Programmes at UCTS.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The study sponsorship covers the full tuition fees.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Malaysian citizen
- Obtained minimum 2A’s, 2B’s and 1C at SPM/equivalent level examinations
- Maintain CGPA of 2.0 and above throughout the Foundation Programme
- Pursue Degree level studies at UCTS after completion of Foundation Programme.
- Candidates who are not eligible at entry point can apply for the sponsorship when they obtain CGPA of 2.0 or above after semester 1 of the Foundation programme. Sponsorships will however only cover the following remaining semesters.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have minimum 2A’s, 2B’s and 1C at SPM/equivalent level examinations.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Candidates must first apply to join the UCTS Foundation Programme.
Application Deadline: The application is open.