Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation offers a scholarship to pursue a postgraduate degree at prestigious Indian and international universities. The scholarship is exclusively open for the Indian nationals.
The aim of the scholarship is to help high achievers students to pursue postgraduate studies at prestigious Indian and international universities.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is a non-profit initiative created to support enterprising individuals and innovative organizations.
- Application deadline: March 28, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The award of scholarship is subject to securing admission
- Nationality: Indian
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarship is not given
- Scholarship can be taken at Indian and international universities
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indian
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Indian national, residing in India
- Students planning to pursue post-graduate studies from Fall 2017
- Students below 30 years of age as on January 31, 2017
- Graduates of a recognized university (or in the final year of the degree course or awaiting results
- Students awaiting a decision from the university are eligible to apply but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Applicants can apply through the registration process given below the link of scholarship page.
How to Apply:
Register for Scholarship Programme
(All fields are mandatory)