2012 Netherlands Fellowship Program for Short Courses, Netherlands
Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs offers Short courses in various field for developing countries Students, 2012
Course Level: Short Term Courses
Scholarship Provider:The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Scholarship can be taken at: Netherlands
A candidate applying for an NFP fellowship for a short course must:
– Be a mid-career professional with at least three years’ relevant work experience.
– Be a national of, and working and living in one of the developing countries on the NFP country list valid at the time of application (see annex 4).
-Be nominated by their employer, who pledges to continue paying their salary and guarantees that they will be able to return to the same or an equivalent position at the end of the fellowship period5.
- Have been unconditionally admitted by a Dutch institution to one of the short courses on the course list 2012-2013. This means that candidates must meet all the requirements set by the Dutch institution (see 3.2); – not have received more than one NFP short course fellowships.
– Not have received an NFP short course fellowship in the year prior to the fellowship application; – not be employed by:
- a multinational corporation (for instance Shell, Unilever etc.)
- a large national and/-or commercial organisation
-a bilateral donor organisation (for instance USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid etc.)
-multilateral donor organisation, (for instance a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB, etc.)
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Scholarship Description: NFP fellowships for short courses can be used for a number of selected courses and are offered by education institutions in the Netherlands. The institutions provide professional training at post secondary level in several fields of study. The courses lead to a Dutch certificate or a diploma and their duration varies from two weeks to twelve months.
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: 2 October 2012
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand
Take a leap in to successful career by taking free online courses from world's top colleges and universities.