The Newcastle University offers a number of partial scholarships per year to UK, EU and international students. These scholarships are available to outstanding students entering full-time MBA programme in 2017.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The university can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery, established in 1834, and to the College of Physical Science, founded in 1871.
Applicants must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 if their first language is not English.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards of £6,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees, will be awarded to high-achieving students for the full-time MBA for 2017 entry.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Students must also meet the following criteria
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA
- Have substantive managerial experience, normally of at least 4 years
- Ideally hold the equivalent of a UK 1st Class or 2:1 honours degree (applicants with a 2.2 will be considered if you have more relevant work experience and are able to demonstrate significant career progression)
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
Nationality: UK, EU and international students can apply for MBA scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if their first language is not English.
How to Apply: Students do not need to apply for these scholarships. All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and hold offers will be considered at the point of the interview. Students will need to provide
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- English language test results (if applicable)
- Two referees
Application Deadline: The course starts in September. There is no application closing date for this course.