North Carolina Central University is inviting applications for Cheatham-White Scholarship. This is a merit-based scholarship program for students attending North Carolina Central University and N.C. Agricultural and Technical State University beginning Fall 2018.
This program was designed to provide an outstanding educational experience for exceptional scholars with a wide range of interests, proficient in areas of both the arts and sciences, demonstrate leadership potential and a strong commitment to service.
North Carolina Central University was founded in 1909 as the National Religious Training School and Chautauqua by Dr. James Edward Shepard. It became the first public liberal arts institution for African Americans in the nation.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing baccalaureate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This is a fully funded four-year scholarship.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: To be eligible for nomination as a potential Cheatham-White Scholarship candidate, a person must satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Be admitted as a freshman in the fall semester into a baccalaureate program at North Carolina Central University.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be on course to graduate from high school in the spring semester prior to college admission.
- Minimum 4.0 or higher weighted cumulative GPA.
- Have a minimum SAT (Math and Evidence-Based Reading) score of 1280 or a minimum ACT score of 28.
- Show exceptional qualities of character and leadership.
- Be significantly involved in extracurricular activities.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to service
Nationality: US citizens are eligible to apply
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have the previous degree.
Test Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum SAT (Math and Evidence-Based Reading) score of 1280 or a minimum ACT score of 28.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 1, 2017.