The Boston College is happy to announce the availability O’Brien MBA Fellowship for Irish Students. The fellowship will cover the full cost of attendance, including tuition, fees, books, and living expenses for two years.
The aim of the fellowship is to reward the academic excellence of Irish students.
Boston College, the first institution of higher education to operate in the city of Boston, is today among the nation’s foremost universities, a leader in the liberal arts, scientific inquiry, and student formation.
- Application deadline: Open
- Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue MBA programme.
- Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field of Business.
- Fellowship Award: The O’Brien Fellowship will cover the full cost of attendance, including tuition, fees, books, and living expenses for two years (or the duration of the MBA program), as well as international travel.
- Nationality: Irish
- Number of Fellowships: Not given
- Fellowship can be taken in USA
Eligibility for the Fellowship:
- Eligible Countries: Ireland
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates for the fellowship must be Irish citizens whose academic, professional, and other accomplishments reflect the high professional and personal standards of Mr. O’Brien, one of Ireland’s most prominent entrepreneurial and philanthropic leaders.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- Current resume, including education and employment history
- Academic transcripts from every college or university in which you were enrolled in a degree-granting program
- GMAT or GRE scores from within the past five years; GMAT school code: 44x-J5-96;
- GRE school code: 3033
- Employment history, using the form provided on the online application
- Recommendation from an individual who can provide an objective appraisal of your capacity for rigorous graduate study and your potential for professional success
- Personal essay, 500 words, 12-point font, double-spaced
- Admission interview by a member of the MBA Admission Committee