Open Postdoc and PhD positions at University of Marburg, Germany
Description : There are open PostDoc and PhD positions in the “Programming Languages
and Software Engineering” group
at Philipps-Universität Marburg.
Potential topics for these positions include, but are not limited to:
– aspect-oriented and feature-oriented programming
– code generation and compiler techniques
– domain-specific languages
– object-oriented programming
– functional programming
– program analysis and verification
– type systems
– mathematical foundations of programming
Marburg is a beautiful small town in Hesse, Germany, with one of the
oldest universities in Germany.
The positions are well-paid (according to standard German scalary
scales), have few (teaching) obligations, and include a lot of freedom
to develop one’s own research program. Fluency in German is not required.
Please send informal enquiries to:
Contact data available at:
Homepage : Homepage of Klaus Ostermann
Contact address : Philipps-Universität Marburg
Prof. Dr. Klaus Ostermann