For the academic year 2017-2018, the Nuffic Neso Brazil is offering Orange Tulip Scholarship for Brazilian students. These scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate (MBA and Master) program at 35 higher education institutions participating.
Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS) Brazil is a program administered by Nuffic Neso Brazil awarding scholarships exclusively for Brazilians. The OTS focuses qualify students for excellence, which have good academic performance. Nuffic Neso Brazil launched OTS Brazil in 2013 with a short-term first call.
Course Level: Scholarships are awarded for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate (MBA and Master) program at 35 higher education institutions participating (Amsterdam School of the Arts (AHK), Hanze University of Applied Sciences, IHS, Erasmus University Rotterdam, ISS, International Institute of Social Studies, Maastricht School of Management, NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences, Nyenrode Business University, Radboud University , Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Rotterdam University of Apllied Sciences, Saxion University of Applied Sciences, The Hague University of Applied Sciences, TIAS School for Business and Society, Tilburg University, University of Amsterdam, University of Groningen, Utrecht University, VU University Amsterdam, Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences and Zuyd University of Applied Sciences).
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in the areas of Arts, Biological Sciences and Health, Exact and Human.
Scholarship Award: The Orange Tulip Scholarship Brazil consists of scholarships (full or partial) of the value of the annuity (tuition fee), and in some cases covering other costs (ex.: visa costs and insurance). Scholarships include benefits of up to 32,500 Euros in annuities.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: To apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarship Brazil program, the following general requirements must be met:
- Possessing only Brazilian citizenship ( Candidates who also have citizenship of a European country can not participate )
- Have excellent academic performance;
- Having obtained the necessary degree to attend the desired program (bachelor’s degree requires a high school diploma, master requires Bachelor’s degree);
- Not currently be studying or working in the Netherlands;
- Having written and oral fluency in English (proficiency certificate will be required)
- It is currently in the admission process or have already been admitted in some (s) institution (institutions) of Dutch higher education (s) participating in the program.
Nationality: Brazilian students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: To participate in the Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme is to fill in the application form. Documents required for application Participating universities may have different selection criteria, so it is important and each candidate responsibility to check directly with the educational institution to which you are a candidate which the documents required by the program. Below, we list some materials that are often required by all universities.
- Sworn translation into the English language (s) of degree (s) and their respective (s) history (s) school / academic degree to the previous intended.
- Proficiency exam, presenting score
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Reference Letters
- Certified copy of passport
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st April, 2017.
Note: Different universities may have different deadlines. Stay tuned to the deadline established by the university to which you are applying and complete the admission process for the Orange Tulip Scholarship no later than the deadline set by the institution (which may be before or after 01/04).