The University of the Pacific offers up to ten undergraduate scholarships to reward academic merit of US students. These scholarships will cover $38,500.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
The University of the Pacific is a private university in the western United States, located in Stockton, California. It is the oldest chartered university in California,
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a bachelor degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover $38,500.
Number of Scholarships: Up to ten scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A cumulative high school GPA of 3.7 or higher (on a unweighted 4.00 scale)
- Undertaken a rigorous academic curriculum – Honors, AP, and/or IB courses
- Demonstrated superior leadership skills in two or more areas, including but not restricted to student government, community service, cultural groups, research or creative activities
- Combined SAT Critical Reading and Math score of at least 1350 or ACT composite score of at least 30
Nationality: Applicants of US can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.7 or higher (on a unweighted 4.00 scale).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- The University of the Pacific has a long history of producing dynamic graduates who are leaders in their communities and careers. Please describe 500 words or less essay describing a time when you made a difference as a leader. What happened and what difference did you make?
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 1, 2017.