Albuquerque Community foundation is pleased to offer Pam Schneider Memorial Scholarship Presented by American Advertising Federation of New Mexico. These scholarships are open to the students from Mexico, who enrolled full-time as a junior or senior in a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution.
The American Advertising Federation-New Mexico (AAF-NM) Scholarship Fund has been established to provide scholarships to deserving men and women who intend to enter the advertising profession.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for the students who intend to enter the advertising profession.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of advertising.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover $1,400 annually.
Numbers of Scholarships: One to two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in America
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicant must be a New Mexico resident enrolled full-time as a junior or senior in a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution and in one of the following courses of study:
- Business with a marketing emphasis
- Journalism with an advertising emphasis
- Strategic communications
- Advertising and marketing
- Graphic design, Fine art, Photography, or Illustration while maintaining a career focuses in advertising or public relations.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- The recipient must have at least one remaining semester/quarter to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarship is awarded for the 2017-18 school year.
Nationality: Applicant of Mexico can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- A personal essay outlining your career goals and what steps you will take to position yourself for a successful career in your chosen field. Your essay should include why you have chosen this field of study and any relevant experience (e.g., internship, class projects) and activities.
- Current resume or vita.
- An official transcript through the spring 2016 school year.
- One reference letter from a current academic teacher or counsellor.
- Optional – letter of reference from an employer on official letterhead.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 9, 2017.