Australian Catholic University is inviting applications for Calvary John James Hospital Excellence Scholarships. Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Nursing.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.
Number of Scholarships: There are four scholarships available. Two scholarships are available to students enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing and two scholarships are available to students enrolled in the dual degree Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Citizenship: domestic students
- Faculty: Health Sciences
- Course: Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Campus: Canberra
- Year level: First year
Nationality: Scholarships are open to Australian students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 200-400 words outlining: How do you engage with your (local) community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- Evidence of ATAR ranking, previous university results, or equivalent;
- Written reference (academic) which addresses the selection criteria;
- Written reference (community service) which addresses the selection criteria.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 3, 2017.