The Center for Design, Manufacturing, and Materials, Skoltech, invites applications for a PhD position in experimental Study of Permeability Composite Preforms, starting in November 2017.
The aim of the position is to encourage the research of Experimental Study of Suspension Drop Impact.
Skoltech Center for Design, Manufacturing and Materials (CDMM) was established in March 2015 as a Center of Research, Education and Innovation (CREI) of Skoltech that conducts basic and applied research.
Course Level: The position is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: The position is awarded in Experimental Study of Suspension Drop Impact.
Scholarship Award: The position will cover the following:
- The award package typically includes a comprehensive health insurance and a scholarship at internationally competitive level.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Russia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Successful candidates are expected to have a Masters (or Specialist or an equivalent) degree in Physics, Mechanics or related fields.
- Previous experience in experimental physics is highly desirable.
- A good knowledge of fluid dynamics and capillary phenomena is necessary.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the position.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have proof of proficiency in English, i.e., TOEFL or IELTS (students may apply without this information, but they will be asked to provide it later).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Before applying, students are advised to contact Dr. Viktor Grishaev (v.grishaev-at- skoltech.ru).
- Please submit a PhD application including:
- Statement of purpose,
- CV with the list of publications (if any),
- Contact information for two references, and
- All documents should be submitted in English (the exceptions are diplomas and publications in Russian).
- Interviews will be scheduled in September-October 2017.
- Queries regarding research interests: grishaev-at-skoltech.ru
- Queries regarding application process: admissions-at-skoltech.ru
Application Deadline: Contact employer