Applicants are invited for PhD Position in the field of spectroscopy with the focus on highly accurate and computationally efficient methods. The research topic of the project deals with development and application of novel approaches in the field of spectroscopy with focus on highly accurate and computationally efficient methods.
The aim of the position is to support students who hold a master’s degree in chemistry, physics, or related, and have profound English skills.
The University of Zurich, located in the city of Zürich, is the largest university in Switzerland, with over 26,000 students. It was founded from the existing colleges of theology, law, medicine and a new faculty of philosophy.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2018.
- Course Level: Position is available for PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Position is awarded in the field of Theoretical Spectroscopy.
- Scholarship Award: We offer an inspiring environment with cutting-edge resources and high-profile interdisciplinary collaborations.
- Nationality: Applicants from Switzerland are eligible to apply for the position.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of position is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Switzerland are eligible to apply for the position.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in chemistry, physics, or related, and have profound English skills.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can apply via email:
- Interested applicants are encouraged to send their application documents (cover letter, CV, diploma, description of research experience and motivation, names of at least two academic references) as one pdf document per e-mail.