The University of Antwerp will be offering PhD scholarship in the area of electron tomography. The eligible applicant will work under the supervision of Prof. Sara Bals at the Faculty of Science (University of Antwerp).
The University of Antwerp is one of the major Belgian universities located in the city of Antwerp. The name is abbreviated as UAntwerp, as the abbreviation UA should no longer be used.
Applications close: November 15, 2017
Course Level: Scholarship
Study Subject: PhD scholarship in the area of electron tomography.
Scholarship Award: A doctoral scholarship for a period of 1 year, renewable for 3 years after positive evaluation.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- You hold a master degree in physics.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- You are motivated and accept the challenge to obtain a PhD in sciences.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- You satisfy the mobility requirements of Marie Curie Fellowships.
Citizens from Belgium are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
- A doctoral scholarship for a period of 1 year, renewable for 3 years after positive evaluation;
- The scholarship can start as from 1 January 2018;
- A competitive gross monthly grant supplemented with mobility and family allowances;
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application (motivation letter, CV, the summary of Master thesis, and names of 2 referees) by email at lucian.covaci-at-uantwerpen.be. Please mention the keyword “Mummering” in the email subject.