Applicants are invited for PhD Scholarship in Computational Chemistry to pursue fundamental experimental and theoretical research in gas-phase chemistry.
The aim of the scholarship is to support international students who hold an MSc degree in Chemistry or Nanoscience with good results and good English skills.
The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) (Danish: Københavns Universitet) is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Application deadline: November 19, 2017
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields of computational chemistry.
Scholarship Award: Students are awarded 48 PhD grant portions during the period of their MSc and PhD studies.
48 PhD grant portions at DKK 5,839 each, corresponding to DKK 280,272.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 312.879 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 43.219). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the bursary
Number of Scholarships: 48 PhD grants are available
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the bursary.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have MSc degree in Chemistry or Nanoscience.
- Application must include-
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc).
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any.
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any).
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees.
How to Apply:
- The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking Online Application below.