The Monash University offers scholarship opportunities for international students in Australia. The scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme at Monash University in Australia.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide the good learning experience to international Students.
Monash University is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. The Monash MBA was ranked number 1 in the world by the Economist Intelligence Unit in the category of “personal development and educational experience” The Monash Faculty of Business and Economics School was ranked number 1 in Australia
Course Level: This scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: This scholarship is awarded for Causal Explanation with Bayesian Networks project within the Faculty of Information Technology.
Scholarship Award: Pro-rata of $26,682 p.a. full-time for 3 years (plus $5,000 travel money per year) and tuition fees for 3 years for international student.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- A first class Honours degree or equivalent and/or a Master’s degree by thesis in a relevant field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and demonstrated expertise in Bayesian networks
- Research experience relevant to the research topic
- To meet Monash University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for entry into a higher degree by research program
- Expressions of interest (EOI)
These should comprise:
- A cover letter that includes a brief statement of the applicant’s suitability for and interest in the position
- A curriculum vitae, including a list of any published work
- A statement from the candidate explaining their interest in the field
- A statement of academic record, supported by scanned copies of relevant certified transcripts and grading systems of each qualifications
- Completed Expression of Interest Form (PDF, 144KB)
Nationality: International applicants can apply for this scholarship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a first class Honours degree or equivalent and/or a Master’s degree by thesis in a relevant field
English language Requirements: Applicants must meet Monash University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for entry into a higher degree by research program
How to Apply: The successful applicant must:
- Applicants applying at Monash IT for a research degree be it a PhD or master’s can investigate a topic of their own choice, or, take up the challenge of a project or topic identified by Monash.
Application Deadline: Scholarship is application deadline is May 31, 2017.