The Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies is delighted to offer its PhD Scholarships in Management of Innovation, Sustainability and Healthcare for EU and Non-EU applicants. Euro 14.000,00 gross paid to a payee in deferred monthly instalments.
The five positions are available with scholarship (1 position is reserved for citizens of NON-EU Countries) of which 4 funded by the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna and 1 funded by the Management and Health Laboratory of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Institute of Management.
The Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies is a special-statute public university located in Pisa, Italy, operating in the field of applied sciences. It is one of the three officially sanctioned special-statute universities in Italy i.e. it has ‘university status’, being part of the process of Superior Graduate Schools in Italy (Grandes écoles) or Scuola Superiore Universitaria.
- Application deadline: May 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management- Innovation, Sustainability and Healthcare.
- The management of innovation processes and the international competitiveness of firms, institutions, as well as local, regional and national systems;
- The management of sustainability in public institutions, private companies and wide territory areas specifically focusing on environment policies, renewable energy sources development, and quality evaluation of food and tourism industry chain;
- The management of healthcare, meant as the development of models and tools for governance, in order to support the subjects involved in the healthcare system in the process of management and innovation of social welfare assistance and performance evaluation.
- Scholarship Award: Euro 14.000,00 gross paid to payee in deferred monthly instalments. The gross amount includes social security contributions payable by the recipient.
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: 5 with scholarship (1 position is reserved for citizens of NON-EU Countries) of which: 4 funded by the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna and 1 funded by the Management and Health Laboratory of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Institute of Management.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must submit academic transcript or self-certification of the list of exams passed during the MSc degree course indicating the mark received for each of them
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of a valid identity document
- Academic transcript or self-certification of the list of exams passed during the MSc degree course, indicating the mark received for each of them.
- Abstract of their MSc thesis.
- Only for candidates who obtained their qualification abroad: copy of the MSc Degree Certificate or equivalent qualification translated into Italian or English unless written in French, German or Spanish.
- Copy of any other qualifications or publications that the candidate deems relevant to the course (typewritten works are permitted).
- For NON-EU candidates only: a detailed research plan in Italian or English of no more than 3000 words. It should be a three-year research plan containing details of:
- The title of the research
- The scientific premises and relevant
- The aim and expected results of the research project
- The experimental and data analysis methods.
- The research plan submitted is not binding for the definition of the research plan to be carried out as part of the Programme.