2012 Doctoral Studentship in the field of Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics at National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT) Heidelberg in Germany
Study Subject(s): Translational Oncology
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing PhD degree level.
Scholarship Provider: German Cancer Research Center
Scholarship can be taken at: Germany
Eligibility:-University degree in biology, biochemistry, genetics, or a related field
- High motivation and strong interest in Cancer biology
- Strong laboratory and analytical skills
- Experience in molecular biology, protein biochemistry, Cancer genetics, or functional genetic approaches
- Very good command of English
- Enthusiasm for working in an ambitious, multidisciplinary research group
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The International students can apply for this scholarship.
Scholarship Description: The National Center for Tumor Diseases (NCT) Heidelberg offers a highly interactive and collaborative scientific environment with a strong focus on translational cancer research. The laboratory of Prof. Stefan Fröhling in the Department of Translational Oncology is interested in the molecular pathogenesis of epithelial and hematopoietic malignancies, with the ultimate goal to identify novel therapeutic targets.
Duration of award(s): Scholarship is offered for 3 years.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Do submit your applications till December 12, 2012.