The Embassy of France to the Philippines is pleased to offer the PhilFrance scholarship program for the academic year 2018-2019.
Scholarship is available for Master’s degree programs and for Ph.D. programs.
French proficiency test results (such as DELF) or a letter from a French language instructor detailing your writing and speaking proficiency levels
- Application deadline: April 13, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Master or Doctoral programmes
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in all fields of study
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship benefits include a partial tuition subsidy, a monthly allowance, and a health care package for the expected length of their academic programs.
- Nationality: Filipino
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- A Filipino citizen residing in the Philippines at the time of application
- Graduates or graduating students of a Philippine higher education institution
- For applicants to Master’s degree programs: final-year students or graduates of a Bachelor-level degree
- For applicants to PhD programs: final-year students or graduates of a Master-level degree
- English Language Requirements: French proficiency test results (such as DELF) or a letter from a French language instructor detailing your writing and speaking proficiency levels
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted online.