The Embassy of France to the Philippines is pleased to offer the PhilFrance scholarship program for the academic year 2017-2018.
Scholarship is available for Master’s degree programs and for Ph.D. programs.
French proficiency test results (such as DELF) or a letter from a French language instructor detailing your writing and speaking proficiency levels
Course Level: This academic award is directed to the next generation of Filipino leaders who have shown strong academic, leadership and professional ability, and who wish to study in France for a graduate degree or as part of a student exchange program.
- A degree-awarding postgraduate program (Master’s or PhD) from a French HEI (public or private), for academic disciplines only
- NB: Vocational and technical disciplines such as culinary arts are ineligible
- Participation to a student exchange program (non-degree awarding), between the candidate’s university in the Philippines and the host institution in France
- The scholarship will not cover fees charged by the host institutions, as such fees are normally waived
Scholarship Award: Selected candidates will be given the status of French government scholar, or boursier du government franc?ais
- Tuition fees for the entire duration of the chosen program
- A €615 monthly stipend and, for awardees staying in France for a minimum of four months, a yearly €700 installation allowance
- Student and supplementary health care package
Scholarship can be taken in France
- Filipino national, residing in the Philippines at the time of application
- Graduate or graduating student of a Philippine university
- For applicants to Master’s degree programs: final-year students or graduates of Bachelor-level degree
- For applicants to Ph.D. programs: final-year students or graduates of a Master-level degree
- For candidates to undergraduate exchange programs:
- Currently enrolled in a Philippine university that offers a student exchange program with a French higher education institution
Nationality: For Filipino national, residing in the Philippines at the time of application.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: French proficiency test results (such as DELF) or a letter from a French language instructor detailing your writing and speaking proficiency levels
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is Friday, April 14, 2017.