The Faculty of Law at Aviv University is seeking applicants for its postdoctoral fellowship programme. These fellowships are available for Chinese and Indian applicants.
The aim of the fellowships is to produce to provide an opportunity to Indian and Chinese researchers.
The Faculty of Law at Tel Aviv University (TAU Law) is the leading law school in Israel and is ranked highly in the world.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue Post-Doctoral programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the following:
- The selected post-doctoral fellows will receive approximately NIS 115,000 per academic year, for one or two years, with the option of extending the fellowship to the third year.
Number of Scholarships: Forty-five fellowships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Israel
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants from China and India are eligible for these fellowships.
Nationality: Chinese and Indian applicants are eligible for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Fully completed application form and a signed declaration.
- Copy of official academic degree certificates in English (Bachelors, Masters, PhD if relevant).
- For candidates who have not yet finished their Ph.D., a confirmation from the relevant authority where the doctorate is being carried out, authorizing that the candidate will fulfill all of his/her academic obligations and is expected to receive his/her doctoral degree no later than during his/her first year of study in Israel.
- Curriculum Vitae including a list of publications, mentioning the impact factor of the journals in which the papers were published, if relevant.
- A one-page summary of the doctoral dissertation.
- A summary of the research plan at TAU Law, including the reasons for the choice of institution and academic supervisor and the existing connection, if any, at the time of submission.
- Three recommendation letters, not including the Israeli supervisor.
- Letter of consent from the supervisor at the Israeli university. Letters should provide detailed information about the candidate’s potential contribution and reasons for taking on the candidate.
- All required information should be sent by the university in two separate PDF files: administrative (containing items 1-4) and academic (containing items 5-9).
- The application form and all supporting documents must be typed in English and submitted to the university, according to the guidelines determined at each institution, together with a recent photograph
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 11, 2017.