Applications are invited suitably qualified researchers for the Post Doctoral Research Fellowship at Ca’ Foscari University. The fellowship is open for Italian applicants to conduct research for the period of twelve months.
The aim of the fellowship to support candidates to the effort, study and research in all areas of knowledge.
Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a public university in Venice, Italy; it is usually known simply as Università Ca’ Foscari. Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue post-doc research.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover the following:
- The research fellowship amounts to 28.000,00 Euros per year, including taxes and social charges.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- Prospective candidates are expected to hold a master’s degree in Engineering, Physics,Condensed Matter Physics, Industrial Chemistry, Science and Technology of Materials, or related disciplines. Preferred fields of specialization are: smart materials for wearable transducers.
- Ca’ Foscari encourages applications from researchers with positive evaluation in all the criteria in individual proposals such as Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – individual fellowships/ERC starting grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar.
- Researchers having successfully completed Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – individual fellowships/ERC starting grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar funded projects are warmly encouraged to apply.
Nationality: Italian applicants can apply for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have master’s degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
- The application form
- A scientific and professional CV, duly dated and signed
- A copy of a valid identity document (either Identity Card or Passport);
- (If available) Evaluation Summary Reports of Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) individual proposals having passed all the evaluation thresholds
- (If available) Details of Marie Sk?odowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships, ERC Starting Grants, FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/ SIR Scientific Young Independence Research funded projects
- All documents, qualifications and publications relevant for the selection procedure (please, 2 see the notice
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 25, 2017.