The National Astronomy Observatory of China is pleased to announce China-South Africa Joint Postdoctoral Fellowship programme. The fellowship is available to conduct research on Cosmology and Radio Astronomy.
The aim of the fellowship is to use the large survey projects developing in the two countries to do research.
The National Astronomy Observatory of China was founded on April 25, 2001, through the merging of four CAS observatories, three CAS observing stations and one CAS research centre.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2017
- Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in various subjects of astrophysics with the emphasis on radio astronomy, cosmology and large-scale structure simulation.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship is available for the postdoctoral position.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa and China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: South Africa and China
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have PhD in astronomy, astrophysics, computational physics or related field completed or expected by the effective date.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the sufficient language requirement of the host institution.
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply: Please submit CV with publication list, a brief research statement highlighting the qualifications and interests, and 3 letters of reference letters to the email address.