The Harish-Chandra Research Institute is delighted to offer its postdoctoral fellowships in Physics for Indian students. The fellowships are initially offered for one year and they can be extended for a period of up to three years.
The aim of the fellowships is to support Indian students and provide opportunities to researchers working in Astrophysics, Condensed matter physics, High energy phenomenology, Quantum information & computing, and, String theory.
The Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI) is an institution dedicated to research in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh in India. HRI offers a doctoral program in affiliation with the Homi Bhabha National Institute.
- Application Deadline: Applications for the fellowships will be considered twice every year, with deadlines on the August 15 and on the December 31.
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Physics.
- Scholarship Award: HRI offers opportunities to researchers working in Astrophysics, Condensed matter physics, High energy phenomenology, Quantum information & computing, and, String theory.
- Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of fellowships are given.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from India are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be researchers.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send in an application along with:
- Current curriculum vitae
- List of publications
- Research plan
- They should also arrange for three letters of reference to be sent independently to the above address. Applications can be submitted by e-mail.