Sejong University is inviting a Postdoctoral in the field of Civil Engineering, 2017
Study Subject(s): Civil Engineering.
Course Level: Postdoctoral research program.
- Candidates should hold a Ph.D. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Candidates should have research experiences related to structural engineering.
- Candidates should be able to conduct independent cutting-edge research.
- Candidates should be able to write journal papers indexed in SCI(E).
Position Open for International Researchers: Yes
– Salary will be 30,000,000 Won per year.
* 1USD » 1,100Won
How to Apply: Email CV and SCI(E) journal paper list including a full paper (If any).
Application Deadline: October 20th, 2016
For further information, please contact:
Professor Seung-Eock Kim
Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University
98 Gunja-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul 143-747, South Korea