International Students are invited to apply for the postdoctoral research programme at Laboratory for Comparative Social Research (LCSR) in Russia for the academic year 2017.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide educational support for the research programme.
The Higher School of Economics is a leader in Russian education and one of the preeminent economics and social sciences universities in eastern Europe and Eurasia. HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university providing unique research opportunities. HSE ranked as one of Russia’s top universities. HSE sets itself apart with its international presence and cooperation.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the postdoctoral research programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Democratization and government effectiveness,
- Elite studies and political behavior,
- Human values and cultural change,
- Gender equality and gender attitudes,
- Religion and secularization,
- Subjective well-being and happiness,
- Tolerance, nationalism and migration,
- Social capital, trust and corruption
Scholarship Award: Positions are offered for postdoctoral research.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Russia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- A PhD from an international research university in such fields as social sciences.
- A strong background in quantitative data analysis and comparative studies.
- Ability to work in a team,
- Fluent English
- Relevant experience is an asset although not required.
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be PhD from an international research university.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- A CV, research statement and two letters of recommendation.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 15, 2017.