PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE Scholarship Program is designed to financially assist qualified applicants in obtaining degrees in project management or any field with any relation to project management. The program is open to any student preparing to enter or already attending an accredited degree-granting college or university and pursuing a bachelor, master’s or doctoral degree. Scholarships are awarded based on merit as measured by academic performance and extracurricular activities. The applicant’s intended field of study is also considered in the evaluation process with preference given to those candidates pursuing a degree in project management or a directly related field of study. Deadline to apply is June 30, 2008. Application and full details.
Need Scholarship Help? Comment and Discuss.
Related Scholarships and Financial Aid Positions:
- PepsiCo Foundation Scholarship Program 2009, Summer Institute for General Management
- 2014 OAS/UCI Scholarships for Master Program in Project Management, Costa Rica
- 2013 Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Strategic Project management in UK
- ALISON Online Diploma In Project Management
- The Project Management Undergraduate Scholarships at The University of Sydney, Australia 2013
- 2014 Project Management Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia